[Mailman-Users] Small reply address problem

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Sun Sep 25 11:46:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

There is a known problem with Microsoft E-mail clients.
Client shows the Sender and not From address, this is not a standart behavior, but hey, microsoft don't give a f... about standarts, they make standarts of their own.

Just try to use Kmail or another normal mail client and you'll see that the problem gone.

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky