[Mailman-Users] bouncing unwanted guests, et al

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Apr 3 18:12:36 CEST 2006

Here's my dilemma. I get tons of SPAM/PHISHING attacks at my email inbox. I
am tired of deleting so much crap every day.

I have SA and clamav installed, but perhaps I don't have them configured.
Would anyone here be willing to share their mix of tools and how they
implement them to fight this.

On a more Mailman-specific note, I have a list, 2ls at mydomain.com set up for
my wife's business, and I constantly get bounce notices, from all sorts of
strange people trying to post to her list. I likely receive 20 to 40 per
day, just to her list. How do I deflect those, or is just the fact that
Mailman is bouncing them and not letting through, evidence enough that it's
working?

Doc