[Mailman-Users] Un-disabling all members

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:56:05 CEST 2006

On 4/3/06, Tim Arney <tarney at dodo.com.au> wrote:
> members have been disabled.  I was wondering if there's a way to
> automatically un-disable all the members, ideally through the web interface
> or through some email command?  If that's not possible, is there some sort
> of shell command that I can ask my domain host to execute?
It might not be effective if you have a large list, but you can do
this through the Admin interface, through Membership Management >
Membership List.

There is probably some with_list magic or somesuch that can be used,
as well, but I'll let someone more capable suggest something here.

Also, if you aren't worried about individualized settings (e.g.,
digest), it shouldn't be very difficult to extract a list of addresses
from the Membership List page, which you can then pass to Mass Removal
and Mass Subscribe, in turn. I'd hold off on this, though, until
you've considered other options.

--
- Patrick Bogen