[Mailman-Users] Trouble moving mailings lists to replacement system

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Aug 9 04:16:28 CEST 2006

At 2:37 PM -0400 2006-08-08, Richard Crane wrote:

>  I have almost successfully moved a set of lists to a new computer.
>  Both are running OS X server, the older Mailman 2.1.6, the new
>  2.1.8   All I need to do is make the lists advertised on the listinfo
>  page, even though they are on the old system.  If I directly enter
>  the URL of a list for either regular or admin, I can get to it and
>  all the information appears to be clear.

This sounds like a virtual server issue, or perhaps a difference in
the name of the server that is configured in mm_cfg.py.  Did you
follow the instructions in FAQ 3.4?

Otherwise, you may need to start looking at the troubleshooting
instructions in FAQ 3.14.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.