[Mailman-Users] mailman giving a 500 error when trying to open theadministartor web page for a list.

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Feb 1 23:16:00 CET 2006

This is the message,

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, its-unix at xxx.ac.nz and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

--------

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at lists.xxx.ac.nz Port 80

I will look at these suggestions, thanks.

It is most likely there are several hundred messages awaiting
moderation.

I will start there.

Regards

Steven