[Mailman-Users] why is plain text option (removes MIME/HTML)onlyavailable for digest?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Feb 9 02:56:50 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>If you mean you want to be able to apply per user content filtering
>rules, that just isn't feasable within the current Mailman design.

Looking more carefully at the subject of this thread, I think maybe you
want scrub_nondigest to be applied per user rather than per list as it
currently is.

I think this might more appropriately be a list owner/site owner
decision, but you obviously disagree. I think however that our
disagreement is moot, because I think that this too is not feasable
within the current Mailman design.

You can always submit it as a feature request at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>