[Mailman-Users] Questions Regarding Bounces

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Feb 13 03:08:57 CET 2006

I have a mailing list of about 900 members. There are quite a few email
addresses that have bounced. I noticed that mailman marked these addresses as
"nomail", which I assume means email is not sent to these addresses.

My questions pertain to the performance of the list. Should I un-subscribe
these bounced email addresses? Does leaving them marked as "nomail" impact
the performance of my list? What is the accepted practice for bounced email

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc
mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
602 524-0376