[Mailman-Users] Message Approval via CLI

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 20 20:13:24 CET 2006

Jeff Stillwall wrote:

>I'm looking for a way to approve messages being held for moderation
>via the shell.  Specifically, using PHP.  I've looked through the
>Mailman command-line programs, but nothing jumps out at me as a way to
>do this.
>
>Is this going to be possible for me?

There is no command line approve script, but it would be a simple
matter to modify bin/discard to make one. Just change mm_cfg.DISCARD
to mm_cfg.APPROVE in the mlist.HandleRequest call.

You may still need to make other modifications to the way the script
identifies the message(s) to be handled, but it should give you a
start.