[Mailman-Users] Two questions

Bob Tourkow bob at cousy.net
Wed Jan 4 12:37:18 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

My organization makes extensive use of multiple Mailman lists, and I am
involved in the administration of a couple “easy” lists.  But there are two
things I would like to do that I can’t seem to find out how to do.  Maybe
one of you can tell me what to do.

1.  (Seemingly simple question)  How can I print out a complete list of the
names and email addresses of all members of the list?

2. I have a list that was once used for a one-time mailing, and I now need
to remove all of the subscribers from it, without them receiving
un-subscribed messages.  Unfortunately, I don’t have the original list I
mass-subscribed (which I know if I had, I could simply do a
mass-unsubscribe).  Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks, in advance for your help (assuming someone has the answers.

            Bob Tourkow

Checked by AVG Free Edition.