[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman3 still being developed?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Jan 8 08:12:59 CET 2006

At 7:54 AM +0100 2006-01-08, Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:

>>  I was wondering if Mailman3 still is being developed?
>>  The mailing list for MM3 seems pretty dead.

	There hasn't been much list activity lately, but the package is
definitely still being developed.  You should ask this question on
the mm3 list, and hopefully that will kick off some activity.  ;)

>>  Also - are there any good alternatives to Mainman which have native
>>  support for lists with the same listname but on different domains
>>  (like one at domain.com and one at domain2.com).

	I'm not personally aware of anything that handles this kind of
thing better than Mailman, but please let us know if you find
anything.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755