[Mailman-Users] trouble getting subscriber list

Center for New Words jaclyn at centerfornewwords.org
Tue Jan 17 21:27:38 CET 2006

I'm running a listserv through my webserver's cpanelx interface, and
I'm trying to get a list of all of my listserv members.  I'm using
"list_members" and "who" and they're coming back blank like the message
below. Security is set so all list members can see who's on the list.
I've used "who" on other (smaller) lists run on the same system and it
works.  The list in question has about 2500 members.  Could that be a
problem, and either way, can you help me figure out how to get the list
of my members?

Best,
Jaclyn Friedman

> The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Center for New Words
Where Women's Words Matter

617-876-5310
www.centerfornewwords.org