[Mailman-Users] Mailman stats

Laszlo Kelecsenyi kelecsenyi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:39:04 CET 2006

Hello guys,

Is there anyone who could help me to create statistics for my mailing
list? I am a list owner (so not the system admin) at my university
where we use mailman. And I would like to make a cool statistics page
just like this that I made about my favourite IRC channel:
http://www.freeweb.hu/papdavid/lastyear/index.html

It would be good if the stats script didnt have to be on the same
server as the list itself, I mean I have a shell account elsewhere and
it'd be great if I could run a program there to recieve mails from the
list and generate stats that can be found on that server.

If you think you can help please reply soon, I'd really appreciate
your help. Expect that I'm a n00b at linux. :)

David