[Mailman-Users] Moving Mailman to New Server

Neilrey Espino Neilrey.Espino at FundSERV.com
Fri Jan 20 15:41:16 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

Currently , our mailman is installed on our MTA and DNS server. I'm now
planning to move it to a new RHEL4 dedicated server.

I already have copied the entire /var/lib/mailman directory to the new

/bin/list_lists  and list_members now has shown me my lists. Apart from
that these are the files that I copied over.

What else do you think, I need to ensure that my migration would run
smoothly ??

Thanks in advance!

Neilrey Espino
FundSERV Inc.