[Mailman-Users] Checking 'accept_these_nonmembers' before subscriber list?

Steven Premeau premeau at uwp.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:24:09 CET 2006

At UW-Parkside, we are using mailman for (among other things) as a
method for targeted announcements to our user base.

We have things working via the moderation flags for subscribers and
accept_these_nonmembers.

However, we have just encountered the situation where one of the
subscribers is also a 'non-member' that would be allowed to post, but
the moderation flag is being checked first.

Is there a way to process the accept nonmember list first, then
subscriber moderation?

Thanks,
Steve.

--
Steven Premeau, Network Manager      premeau at uwp.edu           (262) 595-2005
Computer and Network Services              University of Wisconsin - Parkside