[Mailman-Users] changing domain name in list

ArteryPlanet.Net :: Manuel Kissoyan manuel at arteryplanet.net
Wed Jun 7 05:35:56 CEST 2006

okie, i moved and almost everything is working ok...now, the current month
 archives are not showing

Check the following:

this is from May, and it showing the messages:

 http://okiebenz.com/pipermail/mercedes_okiebenz.com/2006-May/date.html

This is from June and is not showing any message:

 http://okiebenz.com/pipermail/mercedes_okiebenz.com/2006-June/date.html

Any idea how to fis it?

 Thanx!