[Mailman-Users] Newbie needs help - bug and upgrade issue

Zebrina - Studio Intrepid zebrina at studiointrepid.com
Thu Jun 15 20:12:02 CEST 2006

OK, Hi... I hope I got the correct list to send to,

My name is Zebrina and I got handed a server to keep up a bunch of websites.

I am a graphic designer who took over a server so that I wouldn't loose space for the websites and photography assignments I do for clients.

There is one person using Mailman 2.1.4 and for a year it's worked perfectly.  All of a sudden they get the Bug error - http://lists.imaginestudios.org/mailman/admin on one of the two lists they use, the other one works fine.

I have never used Mailman, nor do I know anything about it.  I would like help, teaching or I can offer a small amount to have some help fixing this issue.

Please, help, if anyone has the time and knowledge.  This is not my area of expertise and the person who knew this stuff is the one who left me with the server.

Thanks so much,
Zebrina