[Mailman-Users] marketing software frontend for mailman ?

electroteque spam at electroteque.org
Mon Jun 19 15:32:35 CEST 2006

On 19/06/2006, at 10:08 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 4:51 PM +1000 2006-06-19, electroteque wrote:
>
>>  Hi there, I was wondering if there is such a thing as marketing
>>  software which frontends to mailman for statically reporting, click
>>  throughs etc ? Mailman is a wonderful package for mass mailing,
>> however
>>  these kind of features would also be nice. Let me know thanks.
>
> 	See FAQ 1.30.

Already seen it, this is system stats related and has nothing to do
with click throughs, views, graphing or anything marketing at all :P

> 	Oh, and you should also see FAQs 1.22 and 1.23.

System is a Dual XEON 1GB 200GB SATA currently running CentOS linux but
it can be anything and i dont see how this information would be related
to my question ?, and we dont have mailman installed.

It was a specific question if there are marketing software vendors
using mailman as a backend layer, a proper answer would be nice.