[Mailman-Users] us-ascii problem with new install in Ubuntu

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Nov 9 05:10:38 CET 2006

Kyle Sexton wrote:

>Thanks for your reply.  I realized after I sent the message that I left of
>the version numbers:
>
>mailman 2.1.8-2ubuntu2
>
>My Scrubber.py has a filesize of 22414, and I posted it here:
>http://pastebin.ca/243930.  Is it possible that there is a language pack or
>something missing in the default Ubuntu install that is a dependency I'm
>missing?

I looked at your Scrubber.py and the changes I see from the 2.1.8/2.1.9
base don't look like they would cause this problem. I also don't think
it is any sort of missing dependency, but I don't know what it is.

If you send me off list or put somewhere on the web, the
/usr/lib/mailman/qfiles/shunt/1163027059.0068791+6913355f30b2fbfb61b3469f5bf538e0ed51ecb9.pck
file, I'll try to look at this further.