[Mailman-Users] hidden email address

mr po iv auc2infinity at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 23:04:03 CET 2006

  hi there,
  i had a question regrading settings.  i want to make sure that the email/contact info for anyone in my list does not get published for everyone else to see when they respond to a message.  where would i make sure that this is checked and their email address is hidden?

  i read the user guide, but i am still a bit confused.  I see the different settings below.

   in membership area there is a box called hide
   in membership exposure there is "show member addr so that they are not directly recognizable as email addrs"
   hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list address (removes from, sender and reply to fields"
  So which one's need to be turned on, or is there one particular one I should turn on so that it is hidden.  Thanks.