[Mailman-Users] 2 questions

Todd Seeleman seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:59:51 CEST 2006

Greetings,

     I tried the FAQ and searchable archive but neither helped.

1.  Can I select unsubscribe for all members of a list from the gui
without having to click everyone?  Currently I list_members to a file
and batch remove using that file or I use remove_members -all <listname>.

2.  How can I trim or delete archives?  I assume cleanarch does that but
when I run it I get

 > hostname# cleanarch
 > Traceback (most recent call last):
 >   File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/cleanarch", line 172, in ?
 >     main()
 >   File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/cleanarch", line 122, in main
 >     line = sys.stdin.readline()

Thanks,

Todd Seeleman

  Todd Seeleman, Systems Analyst
  Penn Graduate School of Education
  3440 Market Street, Rm 477        email: seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
  Philadelphia, PA. 19104-3325      phone: 215-573-8378