[Mailman-Users] Umbrella List / Moderation

Bruce E. Breeding BEBL.IT at InfoTechAccounting.com
Thu Oct 26 07:09:17 CEST 2006

Bruce's original question:
> >(a)  For each of the three lists, I (as owner) receive a request for
approval with the message:  Message has implicit destination

Mark Sapiro's answer to question (a):
> On Privacy options...->Recipient filters for each sub-list, add the
> posting address of the umbrella lis to acceptable_aliases or, if you
> prefer, set require_explicit_destination to No.

Thank you, Mark (and Stephen who gave the same answer).  Yes, I did this
[added the posting address for the umbrella list in the "recipient filter"
under privacy options for each sub-list] and it worked.

-- Bruce