[Mailman-Users] Interesting Goings ons...

Adam Morehead am at apl.washington.edu
Tue Oct 31 23:05:02 CET 2006

We have mailman setup on our server... Everything is working fine except
one thing, all the approved emails are going to the recipients, all
denied are getting denied.. only one thing is bugging me... if theres a
pending request, we used to get a email letting us know that we have
email waiting for approval.. its not happening anymore.

I went through aliases and made sure it is 'mailman' not 'wrappers'
(Since we used to have the older version.

made sure that the aliases file is being called.

and even the email addy is in the admin and moderator spot on the webform...

what am I missing? Please let it be simple? lol.

Adam