[Mailman-Users] Emails Not Being Delivered to All on List

Bruce E. Breeding BEBL.IT at InfoTechAccounting.com
Tue Oct 31 23:56:36 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> This indicates that your provider's MTA is doing DNS verification on
> outgoing mail from Mailman. This is not good. See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.011.htp>.

I went to the URL and read it.  Thank you (and thank you for the other
comments in your email).   However, the FAQ merely said that it (leaving the
verification turned on) will "slow delivery rates from mailman to your MTA
significantly".

Can you elaborate?  (I'm looking for something substantive to convey to my
web service provider.)

Is the delay minutes?  hours?  "it depends [on ___ ]"?

Does the delivery eventually take place, or, do some recipients really never
get the emails?

-- Bruce