[Mailman-Users] HTML Newsletter Setup

David Ellsworth dellsworth at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 8 02:17:00 CEST 2006

I've setup a MM2.1.5 newsletter list and set it up to accept emails with the
option added in the first line of the email Approved: password.

Problem is I can't get it to accept an HTML file formatted email without
messing up my HTML and removing the Approved: password line.

The file looks like this:

    <head> rest of HTML here

The HTML email is sent by the list but the HTML is largely removed and the

I've also set the Content filtering=>remove message attachments to blank and
the Should Mailman convert... to No.

The following is included in the HTML email:

--AppleScriptHTMLbreak

This is an HTML email

--AppleScriptBreak

Any ideas?