[Mailman-Users] mailman post mail to list error

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Apr 20 00:12:25 CEST 2007

Calvin Muller wrote:

>I have followed every one of those posts that state the problem in ubuntu
>but there is no fix for it that I can seem to find, If you know how to
>correct these issues I would greatly appreciate it.

Did you see my actual post which is archived at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-April/056648.html>?
If not, I think it would be good to add me to your whitelist.

That post attempts to tell you how you can correct this problem. If you
attempt to follow that procedure and have problems, please ask
specific questions related to that procedure.