[Mailman-Users] Lists stop working

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Apr 28 04:24:42 CEST 2007

On 4/27/07, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  Needless to say, this creates a very bad situation when we try to help
>  cPanel users, since unless the issue is something we specifically
>  recognize, we don't know whether it is a general Mailman issue or a
>  cPanel issue, and if it's the latter we can't get under the hood to do
>  a more detailed diagnosis.

I should point out that there are other cPanel users on this list,
and they may be able to give you some assistance that we cannot.
We'll continue to try to help as best we can, but we're going to be
limited in what we can do.

Unfortunately, we're dependant on the rest of the cPanel/Mailman
community to help pitch in here, because the assistance we can
provide is very limited.