[Mailman-Users] New list fails to archive

Hugh Esco hesco at reclaimedcomputers.ca
Mon Apr 30 03:57:27 CEST 2007

Thanks Mark.  Just the advise that was needed.

Turns out that my script in init.d/ couldn't find its pid and so didn't
known how to shut anything down.  I had to use kill pid commands from
the ps listing.  But when it restarted, the archive runner started up
with the rest of them and the archives I was watching got populated with
a few tests.

I think I'm in business here.

Thanks for the help.

-- Hugh