[Mailman-Users] How to changethe common/master password for all the lists?

Vinita Aggarwal vinita.aggarwal at un.org.in
Thu Dec 20 13:01:54 CET 2007

I have about 100 lists running on my server. Every list has different
password. But there is one another password which works on all the list with
all rights. Now, I want to change that common/master password for existing
and new lists which I will create .

Please suggest how to do this.

Vinita aggarwal