[Mailman-Users] Mailbox Not Found

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Tue Feb 20 23:23:49 CET 2007

Hi There,

I have mailman installed, created a list, configured the list, loaded some
email addresses and installed custom .html and .txt files.  I tested the
system by subscribing to the list using the custom subscribe.html file we've
used in the past.  I received a confirmation email requesting that I reply
to confirm my subscription.  When I replied to the email, the email bounced
with a:

For <newlist-request at dom.ain>, Site (dom.ain/xx.xx.xx.xx) said: 550 sorry,
no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)

I did need to make some updates to mm_cfg.py at install time.  I updated the
DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_EMAIL.  I have not done much of anything
else to customize the install.

Please give me a pointer on how to find the problem with this MailBox Not
Found.

Thanks, Greg