[Mailman-Users] sendmail and solaris stuff

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Feb 28 05:10:31 CET 2007

At 8:44 PM -0700 2/27/07, vancleef at lostwells.net wrote:

>  Since you guys aren't working with either Sendmail or Solaris, I think
>  it would be best for me to walk through and record the entire process,
>  and give that to you as a basis for inclusion where and however you
>  want to use it.

The ironic thing is that I was the comp.mail.sendmail FAQ maintainer
for a couple of years -- but that was ten years ago.  It's been so
long since that I really don't have the recent experience necessary
to be able to comment usefully on the sendmail-related documentation
that we have.

>                                                           That would
>  save you guys from having to answer FAQ questions constantly.

Yeah, we need to get all this in one place.

>  Mark, I still owe you a how-to on moving an existing list to a new
>  host.  Your notes on my first stab at it made clear that I was
>  overcomplicating things.

That would also be appreciated.  Thanks!