[Mailman-Users] Error during upgrade/migration

Camden Daily cdaily at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 03:50:35 CET 2007

> Are you saying that you create a new list and it creates a directory at
> path/to/lists/new_list_name/ containing amomg other files, a
> config.pck file, and that you have some path/to/lists/old_list_name/
> directories with config.pck files, and the new_list_name is listed by
> bin/list_lists, but the old_list_name is not?

exactly.

> Presumably you actually ran
>
>   withlist -l -r fix_url list-name

Yes, I ran it with the fix_url argument.  Sorry I left that out of my post.

> All of the above say there is not a lists/list-name/config.pck file in
> the place mailman is looking for it.

They all seem to be there just fine... mailman just doesn't want to
read them.  Is there something special that I need to do since they're
from an old version?  Each lists/list-name folder has config.pck,
config.pck.last, and request.db in it.  Some also have a digest.mbox
file.

Thanks for the reply!