[Mailman-Users] list name in email

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Tue Jan 9 19:28:05 CET 2007

Hi there again,

> Yes, you made a mistake. You'll probably find tracebacks from the
> exception in Mailman's error log. The problem is the value you have
> assigned to the key 'MM-List-Name' is not a defined variable. You need
>
>                  'MM-List-Name' : mlist.real_name,
>
> rather than what you have.

I applied the correction according to your suggestions, restarted mailman
but no confirmation email is being sent.

I find this in error log:

  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 887, in AddMember
    {'email'       : email,
NameError: global name 'mlist' is not defined

No worries - I will return to the basics :)

--
Zbigniew Szalbot