[Mailman-Users] Mailman's root path or where to place images

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Tue Jan 16 12:04:51 CET 2007

I currently have my mailman icons in an /icons directory relative to
Apache's root directory.

Example:

Icons is in /var/www/icons/ and the source http path to the icons is
http://server.xxx.yyy.zz/icons/

In order to put the server behind a proxy server, I need to change the
directory to http://server.xxx.yyy.zz/mailman/icons/

By changing the variable IMAGE_LOGOS = '/icons/' to IMAGE_LOGOS =
'icons/' in the file /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py the http path is
seemly relative to Mailman's root
http://server.xxx.yyy.zz/mailman/icons/ which I suppose should be
/usr/lib/mailman/icons/ ,but moving the image file
/usr/lib/mailman/icons/ still results in a missing image.

My question is, where Mailman's root directory is suppose to be, or
rather which directory on the server correspond to
http://server.xxx.yyy.zz/mailman/icons/?

Henrik