[Mailman-Users] Mailman listed on Update-Scout.com

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Tue Jan 16 23:27:32 CET 2007

At 9:42 AM +0100 1/16/07, Peter Kullmann wrote:

>  Mailman has just been added to Update-Scout.com, an interactive web
>  service, that informs its users about software updates and releases.

It is not appropriate to post advertisements of this sort to this
mailing list.  We consider this to be spamming our list participants.

If you want to have your site included in the known set of providers
with Mailman services, please see FAQ 1.17 at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.017.htp>
and follow the links there.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team