[Mailman-Users] domain in attached file url

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jan 21 19:22:47 CET 2007

ArteryPlanet.Net :: Manuel Kissoyan wrote:

>Here is an example:

This has all the earmarks of a cPanel Mailman - specifically 2.1.9-cp1?
If so, this is a cPanel bug (fixed I think in 2.1.9-cp2).

In any case, the problem is caused by an incorrect setting for
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL in mm_cfg.py. I.e., '/pipermail/%(listname)s'
instead of 'http://%(hostname)s/pipermail/%(listname)s'.

Also, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>