[Mailman-Users] Mailman roadmap

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Sun Jul 8 00:08:05 CEST 2007

On Jul 7, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Krystal F. Zipfel wrote:

> Currently, Mailman looks at the list-name as strictly "list-name",
> instead
> of "list-name at domain".

This is by far and away my biggest "feature request" as well.  Each
virtual
domain should be its own private name space for list names.

I also think that the other grander suggestions are good.  It is
important to get those things sorted out well.  But my most immediate
concern is avoiding list name collisions across (pseudo) virtual
domains.

-j