[Mailman-Users] help please

Mike Grothem sevensorrows at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 08:52:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have the website www.sevensorrows.com <http://www.sevensorrows.com/>  and
it is hosted through superuser.net. I am going to transfer to a new host,
but I am afraid of losing your service and all of my contacts. Is there a
way to save them? I don't even know my username and password with you
because I just login from the link on the my server control panel. I know
that my list is called SevenSorrowsMailingList and my password is ignatius,
but that doesn't login on your site. Do I have a different username on your
site?

Thank you

God Bless You,

Mike Grothem - Seven Sorrows Catholic Band

www.SevenSorrows.com

"and you yourself a sword shall pierce..." Luke 2:35