[Mailman-Users] startup commands on OSX

Chris Geier cjgeier at wisc.edu
Wed Jun 6 21:07:01 CEST 2007

I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

I have Mailman loaded on a Mac and it has been working fine.

The computer lost power the other evening and shutdown.

After restarting the computer I can access the Mailman lists, but any mail
does not get sent.

I added several new users today and I did not get the new user
notifications.  Then I sent an email to one of the lists and I get nothing.

The guy that used to manage the system has left the company.

I thought there was something I needed to run at the command line to get the
mail moving?

Anyone know what the commands are to get the mail moving again?

Thanks for any help!