[Mailman-Users] mailman clustering?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jun 15 08:15:10 CEST 2007

On 6/14/07, Pat Riehecky wrote:

>  How close to possible is this idea?  Is there something I should read?
>  I checked the FAQ and didn't see anything...

You probably did the intelligent thing and searched for the word
"cluster" and didn't find it.  That's because FAQ 4.75 didn't have
that keyword in the title or in the body.  I've now fixed that.

Anyway, FAQ 4.75 provides about as much information as I know of that
exists on this topic.  If you find out anything else, please let us
know.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0