[Mailman-Users] List

letb24 at aol.com letb24 at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 19:02:54 CEST 2007

Hey everyone!

Really new to all this, I know I can search the FAQ, and I did, but was hoping someone wasn't busy this morning and could give me a step by step at how to extract my email list so I can have a hard copy.

Lately, I have been getting a lot of bounces and notices have been sent out that their account will be deleted. Any idea why this is happening? From about 980 people, almost 120 people don't get the email. I realize some might be from old emails but I know others used to get it with the old way.

Thanks a lot.