[Mailman-Users] lurker behaving strangely

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jun 20 20:13:27 CEST 2007

On 6/20/07, Jenny Hopkins wrote:

>  Why would the lurker database think mails are deleted?

This is a problem with lurker and not Mailman.  I've never even heard
of lurker before, and I've been involved in running mailing lists for
over a decade, and I've been involved in the Mailman project for
several years.

I suspect you'll get a lot more help with your problem if you consult
the documentation for lurker, their FAQ, their mailing lists, etc....

That said, knowing nothing at all about the particular external
archiver you're using, it sounds to me like you might have a cron job
left lying around from before your upgrade and which is pulling up
the old wrapper script with the old configuration details, and isn't
working as desired.

At the very least, it wouldn't hurt to check your cron jobs to make
sure they're all in order.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0