[Mailman-Users] Mime conversions - missing carriage returns andoddcharacters

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Fri Mar 2 22:37:11 CET 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Ryan Steele wrote:
>> I'm not even sure it's possible in
>> Outlook to get this information (I researched/looked for a little while
>> to no avail)
> In Outlook Express, you get the message properties from the File menu
> or by right-clicking the message in the list of messages pane and
> selecting properties. In the properties dialog, there is a details tab
> and on that, a 'message source' button.
> I'm sure it's not exactly like that in Outlook, but it's something
> similar.

It appears the client who got a copy of the pre-garbled message uses
Eudora (I didn't know people still used Eudora ^_^), so I've sent him
some instructions on how to go about getting the message source from it,
and will post back accordingly.  Again, thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

Ryan Steele
Systems Administrator               steele at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, DE 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com