[Mailman-Users] how do i edit the digest email?

Tina Forsyth tina at onlinebusinessmanager.com
Fri Mar 23 05:17:40 CET 2007

hi there,

i want to edit part of the email that gets sent out as a daily digest...
specifically to remove the text at the top with all the list details about
how to send to the list, etc... i'm using this as an 'announcement only'
list and i don't want people to be able to access that information.

ive searched all through the faqs and other documentation and couldn't find
any reference to this.

hoping someone on the list can point me in the right direction? im using
mailman that came with our hostgator account, version 2.1.9

thanks!

Tina Forsyth
Tired of working so hard? Get the '5 Keys to Making the Internet Work for
You'
www.OnlineBusinessManager.com <http://www.onlinebusinessmanager.com/>

27 Unexpected Ways to Create What Really Matters for Business Owners
 <http://www.moneymeaningandbeyond.com/> www.MoneyMeaningandBeyond.com