[Mailman-Users] Unable to Find Bogus User

McNutt Jr, William R mcnutt at utk.edu
Tue May 1 16:54:31 CEST 2007

I've started to get an error message back from the monthly reminders.
The gateway is reporting that:

"Your message could not be delivered to:

dawn norris,University of Maine (The name was not found at the remote
site. Check that the name has been entered correctly.)"

Fair enough.  It's not an e-mail address, there's no reason why the
server SHOULD be able to deliver it.  But I can't find the bad entry.
Find_member for 'dawn,' 'dawn Norris,' and 'University of Maine' are all
coming back with nothing found. How do I locate this incorrect entry?

Bill