[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Qmail/Vpopmail

Simon Schuh simon_schuh at ntm.org.pg
Wed May 2 00:33:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to install Mailman and have some problems.
If I try to send an email to the list(configuration),
qmail cannot deliver the mail and I get a "Sorry, no mailbox here by
that name."
I looked in the logs and qmail actually tries to find the local
mailman-testliste at lists.mydomain.tld, like I configured it in the
virtualdomains.
I think qmail doesn't check the mailman home which is /usr/local/mailman.
And I don't really know how qmail could find it.
I have the line "lists.mydomain.tld:mailman" in virtualdomains,
but how should qmail know where to find the mailman home directory?

Hope the question is not to stupid and somebody can help me.

Thanks,
Simon Schuh