[Mailman-Users] Problems, virtual-mailman not created

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Sun May 6 03:15:31 CEST 2007

I just installed Mailman for the first time and virtual-mailman is not
being created. I'm using postfix and have the following in mm_cf.py:

MTA = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_ALIAS_CMD = '/usr/local/sbin/postalias'
POSTFIX_MAP_CMD = '/usr/local/sbin/postmap'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['domain1.org', 'domain2.com']

Running "genaliases" created the aliases db, but there is no
virtual_mailman or db.

The virtual domains work and receive mail. What do I do next? Trying
to create a new list in those domains resulted in not found errors.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html