[Mailman-Users] What happens to expired invitations?

Carter Braxton cbraxton at iname.com
Fri May 25 05:13:14 CEST 2007

How are expired invitations handled? Are they actually deleted from the pending database, or are they just marked as expired? If the latter is there any way to reactivate them?

I stupidly managed to send out some invites that wound up with an expiration of zero days -- didn't realize that when adding PENDING_REQUEST_LIFE to mm_cfg.py that this variable needs an arg of "days(10)" rather than just "10" to set a 10 day expiration time. Now people are being turned down trying to confirm invitations that have immediately expired. (D'oh!)

(I expect it will be necessary to send replacement invitations now that the PENDING_REQUEST_LIFE variable is properly set, but thought I'd check first...)

=
Medical Transcription Service
Cambridge transcriptions provides fast, accurate and professional transcription services to legal, medical and corporate clients. Court reporter and videographer services also available.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=3acbcd5b3263dafce99582c4a2708ea5