[Mailman-Users] Time change

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Nov 4 08:05:57 CET 2007

On 11/3/07, Mikael Hansen wrote:

>  I was wondering if there are any issues in 2.1.9 or 2.1.8 with having
>  the same hour twice, concerning archives and other sequence related
>  matters such as moderating a message stamped later than the approval
>  of it.

Computers have been dealing with issues like Daylight Savings Time
for many years.  The most recent stupidity with the US government
deciding that they had to ruin everyone's life in yet another
different way regarding Daylight Savings Time is no different.

In the end, as far as Mailman is concerned, it's the actions and the
status that matters.  The different times shown in the logs are just
going to be confusing to us humans.