[Mailman-Users] HTML Email Newsletter Problem on 2.1.9

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Nov 10 21:37:26 CET 2007

Tom Noise wrote:

>Thanks for the reply, but I actually have Non-Digest Scrub set to "no".
>
>Maybe I should have been more clear on the jumbled part. It comes through
>with all the text and code for the html links (e.g.,
><http://www.example.com>) but nothing else--no form, images, etc. So it's
>just an unstyled page.
>
>I am not using using CSS for the email version and have all the styling done
>in the source code. It looks fine is any browser.

Please post the raw message including all headers for a message as sent
to the list and the same message as received from the list so we can
see what is happening.

One possibility is you are adding msg_header and/or msg_footer and your
MUA does not understand the resultant MIME structured message, but
that doesn't seem too likely.