[Mailman-Users] HTML Email Newsletter Problem on 2.1.9
info at tomnoise.com
Sat Nov 10 22:52:49 CET 2007
Thanks again. The problem was a simple text footer that I added. I took it
out and now it seems to be working. Why would that be though? In earlier
versions I had left the default footer in without trying to customize it and
it never affected anything.
On 11/10/07 3:37 PM, "Mark Sapiro" <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> Tom Noise wrote:
>> Thanks for the reply, but I actually have Non-Digest Scrub set to "no".
>> Maybe I should have been more clear on the jumbled part. It comes through
>> with all the text and code for the html links (e.g.,
>> <http://www.example.com>) but nothing else--no form, images, etc. So it's
>> just an unstyled page.
>> I am not using using CSS for the email version and have all the styling done
>> in the source code. It looks fine is any browser.
> Please post the raw message including all headers for a message as sent
> to the list and the same message as received from the list so we can
> see what is happening.
> One possibility is you are adding msg_header and/or msg_footer and your
> MUA does not understand the resultant MIME structured message, but
> that doesn't seem too likely.
More information about the Mailman-Users